Guest Curating A Featured Collection
We are currently recruiting guest curators to create specialized collections for our homepage and their followers and fans. Curated collections live forever on our website and can be updated continuously. If you would like to do this, read through the instructions below and contact us using the contact form to apply to be a guest curator.
Here's an overview of what our curated collections entail.
- Guest curators are credited at the top of their contributed collection with their name, a brief description of the collection, and an external link to their website.
- Collections are 9-48 items from our site.
- Collections should be cohesive and shareable.
- Items should be tied together by a theme of your choice. Here are some examples:
- Your favorite items
- Current trend you love that we haven't already featured on our site
- Inspired by an object, idea, book, movie, or public figure
- Recommended for an upcoming occasion or holiday
How to Curate a Collection
There are four ways we can collect the items from you for a curated collection<. p="">
- You can create a Pinterest board and pin items from our website there to your account. If you curate this way, be sure that the items you are pinning are from our website only.
- You can create a wish list account and add the items to your wish list, and use the password UnicornGoods so that we can access it. You can change your password after we create your curated collection to share.
- You can create a wish list account and add the items to your wish list, then just send us screenshots of your wish list page.
- You can email us the URLs of your selected items.
If you're interested in curating a collection with us, please reach out to us through the contact form on our website to get started.